Disclaimer & Copyright Notices
Copyright, Licenses and Idea Submissions.
Domestic and International copyright and trademark laws protect the entire contents of this site. The owners of the intellectual property, copyrights and trademarks are JOHN M. HARDY PUBLISHING (DBA, IRON MOUNTAIN PRESS TM) a Texas Corporation, its affiliates or other third party licensors. YOU MAY NOT MODIFY, COPY, REPRODUCE, REPUBLISH, UPLOAD, POST, TRANSMIT, OR DISTRIBUTE, IN ANY MANNER, THE MATERIAL ON THE SITE, INCLUDING TEXT, GRAPHICS, CODE AND/OR SOFTWARE.
You agree to grant a non-exclusive, royalty-free, worldwide, sub licensable, perpetual license, with the right to sub-license, to reproduce, distribute, transmit, create derivative works of, publicly display and publicly perform any materials and other information (including, without limitation, ideas contained therein for new or improved products and services) you submit to any public areas of this site (such as bulletin boards, forums and newsgroups) or by e-mail by all means and in any media now known or hereafter developed. You also grant the right to use your name in connection with the submitted materials and other information as well as in connection with all advertising, marketing and promotional material related thereto. You agree that you shall have no recourse for any alleged or actual infringement or misappropriation of any proprietary right in your communications.
If you believe your copyright-protected work was posted without authorization, you may submit a copyright infringement notification. These requests should only be submitted by the copyright owner or an agent authorized to act on the owner's behalf´.
If you choose to request removal of content by submitting an infringement notification, please remember that you are initiating a legal process. Do not make false claims. Misuse of this process may result in legal consequences.
Please notify our offices at 14781 Memorial Dr, Ste 559 Houston Texas 77079.
Copyright notifications must include the following elements. Without this information, we will be unable to take action on your request:
1. Your contact information You´ll need to provide information that will allow us to contact you regarding your complaint, such as an email address, physical address or telephone number.
2. A description of your work that you believe has been infringed In your complaint, be sure to clearly and completely describe the copyrighted content you are seeking to protect. If multiple copyrighted works are covered in your complaint, the law allows a representative list of such works.
3. Each allegedly infringing item and the specific URL, page, or item inventory item id, Provide a copy or an image of the item in question. Your complaint must contain the specific item you believe infringes your rights, or we will be unable to locate and remove it. General information is not adequate.
4. You must agree to and include the following statement: "I have a good faith belief that the use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law."
5. And the following statement: "The information in this notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, I am the owner, or an agent authorized to act on behalf of the owner, of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed."
6. Your signature Complete complaints require the physical or electronic signature of the copyright owner or a representative authorized to act on their behalf. To satisfy this requirement, you may type your full legal name to act as your signature at the bottom of your complaint.
You may contact us via email, postal mail, or fax, being sure to include the requirements above.
LIST OF SITES, MATERIALS, INTERNET EFFORTS, ET AL and/or any other names of JOHN M. HARDY PUBLISHING (DBA, IRON MOUNTAIN PRESS TM) or its AFFILIATED SITES, seminars, conferences, events, trade shows, publications, products, content or services referenced herein or on this site are the exclusive trademarks or service marks of JOHN M. HARDY PUBLISHING (DBA, IRON MOUNTAIN PRESS TM), including the "look" and "feel" of this site, color combinations, layout, and all other graphical elements. Any use of trademarks is strictly prohibited without the express permission. Other product and company names mentioned in this site may be the trademarks of their respective owners.
Law and Forum for Disputes
This Agreement shall be governed in all respects by the laws of the State of Texas, in Harris County, as they apply to agreements entered into and to be performed entirely within Texas between Texas residents, without regard to conflict of law provisions. You agree that any claim or dispute you may have against JOHN M. HARDY PUBLISHING (DBA, IRON MOUNTAIN PRESS TM), must be resolved by a court located in Harris County, Texas. You agree to submit to the personal jurisdiction of the courts located within Harris County for the purpose of litigating all such claims or disputes.